Business Phone Services
- Multiple calling features to manage inbound and outbound calls
- Includes voice, internet, phone features and messaging
- One voicemail box provides easy access to phone messages
- Manage features, invoices and messages via an online portal
- No complex phone equipment is required
VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) lets you make voice calls over the internet via a modem for greater ease and convenience. Use your IP phones, computers or mobile phones.
All communications—voice calls, SMS, video calls, conference calls and more—can take place on a single IP network. Best of all, because our VoIP service does not rely on phone lines, you avoid the high costs associated with traditional phone companies.
Wyandotte Cable VoIP Service features include:
- Anonymous call rejection
- Call blocking
- Call forwarding
- Call return
- Call transfer
- Call waiting
- Caller ID
- Check voicemail from anywhere
- Do not disturb
- Repeat dialing
- Voicemail to e-mail
- Web-based voicemail retrieval
- 3-way calling
- 4 voicemail greeting options
- Offers all the features of our VoIP solutions— and more
- A “hosted” service, we take responsibility for buying, maintaining and upgrading all components
- No more purchasing, installing or servicing equipment as with traditional, in-office PBX systems
I nclusive of the features offered by our VoIP Service, Wyandotte Cable’s Hosted PBX Service also brings to your business:
- Audio conferencing
- Basic call center agent
- Basic call center queue
- Call control toolbar
- Call recording basic
- Call recording plus
- Call recording pro
- Hunt group
- Premium call center agent
- Premium call center queue
- Receptionist dashboard
- Standard call center agent
- Standard call center queue
obtain expert advice
contact a Customer Service Representative at 734-324-7190. Or visit wyan.org for more information.
*Installation fee for our VoIP Service starts at $129.95 along with $14.99 per ported number. Does not include the modem lease fee, universal service fee (USF) or state and county tax.
**An additional one-time charge for equipment is priced separately for each required component.
***Does not include the modem lease fee, universal service fee (USF) or state and county tax. Fax services require 100 Mbps or faster internet service.